June 4, 2024 - Mid-term Long-Form Assignment
This video was about the size of Tokyo. And the title of this video says "Biggest city in the world". That was very surprising to me because I have the image of Tokyo is developing but the area is small. According to the video, Tokyo consists of 23special words, 26cities, 3towns, and 1village. And Tokyo's population is 13.6million and an area of 2,187㎢. This is not the largest city in the world. However think of it as a metropolitan area, this opinion is change. The population of the metropolitan area is 43.78million and an area of 36,889㎢. The metropolitan area is the largest metropolitan area in the world. That is very interesting! Through the video, I learned that Tokyo is not the largest place in the world, but the metropolitan area is the largest place in the world! On the other hand, the metropolitan area includes many rural areas. Can we call it the largest metropolitan area? Also I learned that only numbers do not understand how big a city is. This video was very interesting contents so I wanted to compare the area of metropolitan area in Japan excluding rural areas with the area of metropolitan area in other countries.
Sounds very good! Thank you! 19/20
ReplyDelete