July 16, 2024 - What is News to You?
My news for 2023 is that the anime "Attack on Titan" has been completed. This anime started in 2013. At this time, I was in the third grade of elementary school. This means that this anime took 10 years to complete. It is a very long history! The content is so complex that it is difficult to describe. But it is a great story and feel a sense of accomplishment when I finish watch it. Also the amazing point is that the drawings are very beautiful. There are a lot of battle scenes, but they are also clearly drawn. I was sad when such a great anime ended, but I think it was a great final episode. I chose it because it is one of my favorite anime and it was impressive.
That is a little sad to see it end, but all great series can continue, I believe.
ReplyDelete