October 29, 2024 - Mid Term Long Form Assignment

 My favorite game series is "Animal Crossing". Animal Crossing is one of the famous game series not only Japan but also in the world. 

The Animal Crossing series is made by Nintendo and the genre is communication. The oldest Animal Crossing series is from 2001. I was not yet born then! The devices are Nintendo 64 for the First game, Nintendo GameCube for the second and third games, Nintendo DS for the fourth game, Wii for the fifth game, Nintendo 3DS for the sixth game, and Nintendo Switch for the seventh game. I was surprised that they have produced seven works, and the evolution of the device is wonderful! 


The game in this series that I have played for the longest time is the sixth game, "Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It was released on November 8, 2012. I was seven years old at the time and I was excited about it since I saw the commercial on TV. I remember that on the day of release, I had piano lessons after school, but I skipped piano lessons in order to play the game!


The unique feature of this game is that you become the village mayor and can manage the entire village. You can carry out various public works projects, such as building bridges over rivers, installing benches and street lights to develop your village into what you like. It was exciting for me because it gave me a  lot of freedom. I also have fond memories of playing this game with my brother, cousin, and friends! I want to go back in time and play again!

I have also played "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" which was released in 2020. It is more flexible than Animal Crossing: New Leaf. 

I have no idea how the Animal Crossing series will evolve next. I am really looking forward to the new one.

There are many other game series that I love. I think now is the time when I have the most free time, so studying is important, but I also want to play lots of games!   

Comments

  1. I think Animal Crossing is cute, but I just don:t have time to play it very much 20/20

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts