January 7, 2025 - Final Assignment!
About the first video, I think it is convenient that people can get to the shrine by bus. Also, it does not seem to be crowded. So I think it is good! I will get a lot of power from the beautiful shrine and big trees.
I saw a man throwing a shuriken in the ninja area and I want to try it too!
In addition, the soba, tempura, and apple juice looked very delicious!
Walking a lot of stairs and long distances is hard for me. However I would like to go there because of the fun experiences and delicious foods.
About the second video, I have never heard of a place called "Dragon Ball Cafe" before.
The interior of the restaurant was more beautiful than I had imagined. I think Dragon Ball is a famous Japanese anime, so the restaurant should have a Japanese feel instead of a western look. Another idea, I think it would be good to have an interior and menu that makes people feel like they have entered the world of Dragon Ball.
I love Gyoza so I want to try it!
About the third video, I have never eaten any of the foods in this video.
Watching this video, I thought it is true that in Japan people often make pizza flavored foods. I think people from overseas know more about pizza than Japanese people, so I think it is impossible to express the taste of pizza in a way that people from overseas would like.
I have the image that Fanta often releases many unusual flavors for a limited time only. I am wondering why Japanese people make a product that does not look delicious. Maybe there is some purpose to it. It might be to create an exciting product that we can be interested in!
Very nice job! Thank you for your hard work! 20/20
ReplyDelete